What size do I order?
- Follow my size guide, or leave me measurements when you order to get your garment made fit perfectly.
How do I give you a custom size?
- To order your By Megan Crosby pieces to a custom size, leave your measurements in the notes section at the checkout.
- If you forget, or are not sure, select Custom Size as your size option on the item listing and then email me once you've placed your order. Make sure you include your name, order number and then leave your measurements in your email. Please avoid DM-ing me on Instagram with this information, as I am likely to miss your message there.
How do I measure myself for a custom size?
- Head to the How to Measure myself page.
Can you do plus size?
- Yes! Just select Custom Size on listings, and leave your measurements at checkout. I can make up to any size.
Can I return my order?
- Unfortunately I am unable to accept returns. All items are made totally to order for you. If you don't order an item, it doesn't get made. Therefore I am unable to accept returns. However, if an item doesn't fit, I am always more than happy to offer free alterations - read more on my Shipping & Returns page.
How long do orders take to be delivered?
- Orders take 14 working days to be made then for UK orders, an additional 2 working days to be delivered. International orders can take up to 21 working days to be delivered, dependant on country. Feel free to email if you have any questions regarding your countries delivery time.
Can you offer next day delivery?
- As everything is made to order, next day delivery is not an option for products on the website.
- However, I regularly do sample sales on Instagram and will soon be offering one off, pre-made items, so if ordered before 11am, those items are eligible for next day delivery (Instagram only).
I have an event coming up, can you make me an item in time?
- If you email me with a request for an item for a certain date, I can do my best to make sure that I can deliver on time for you. Please always message me if it's within the 14 day wait period, so I can confirm if it's possible.
Can you make custom garments?
- Yes! I regularly make custom outfits for my customers. Email me with as much information as possible and I would be thrilled to work with you on a custom design.
Where do you make your garments?
- All By Megan Crosby pieces are totally made to order by me in the UK. My studio is in my home in Portsmouth. The only item I don't make myself are my Luna t-shirts. Read more about this here.
Where do you source your fabrics & why are they sustainable?
- All fabrics for the Equinox collection have been sourced in the UK. The collection is made up of a mixture of fabrics that have been digitally printed using my designs, remnant fabrics, deadstock and organic cottons.
- The digitally printed fabrics have been printed to order (so very small quantities) and printed using eco friendly inks & dyes, meaning no water waste. The designs have been printed on to Organic Cotton Poplin & Jersey.
What is Organic Cotton?
- Organic fabric and organic textiles are grown and harvested in controlled areas with no chemicals, herbicides or pesticides used to enhance their growth. To help them grow, natural fertilisers are used, and the soil and water are carefully monitored throughout the growing process.
- There are several organic trade associations worldwide who monitor and clarify whether the fibre can be certified as “organic.” Generally, a fabric can be called organic providing 95% of the material contains the organic fibre
- Organic textiles, such as organic cotton fabric, are growing ever more popular, thanks to their eco-friendly properties and their sustainability.
How do I care for my By Megan Crosby items?
- All pieces are designed and made to very high standards meaning they should last a long time. In order to help them do this, make sure to wash on a gentle cycle at 30 degrees. Do not tumble dry - whilst damp, re-shape. Iron on medium, dependant on fabrication.