Babes, did you know it’s Secondhand September - Oxfam’s annual initiative to get us buying more secondhand? In celebration, we’ve partnered with OWNI to launch By Megan Crosby’s very own peer-to-peer resale platform! This is a dedicated space for you to sell any past purchases that you no longer wear or that no longer fit, and to shop archive and sample pieces for less.
As a brand that designs with intention, it only made sense to offer you a joyful way to give gorge By Megan Crosby clothes a second, third, fourth or even fifth life. But how exactly?
Meet your new bff: your digital wardrobe. Your digital wardrobe is home to all of your past By Megan Crosby purchases. When you sell these items on, we add all the original product details so you just have to specify the condition. Anything you buy from our pre-loved platform will be automatically added to your digital wardrobe, so you can resell in a simple click. Now our clothing can be circulated again and again, moving from one digital wardrobe to the next - sounds dreamy, right?!
Got something you want to sell? Here’s how to get started.
1) Create an account using the same address you used to purchase from us.
2) Head to your digital wardrobe, find the item you want to list and click ‘sell’.
3) Add an extra photo and select the condition - we’ve already added the product title, size, original images and description for you, and recommended a price!
4) Once you’re happy with your listing, click sell. Congrats on listing your first item!
5) When you sell an item, we’ll send you a pre-paid shipping label to print and arrange an at-home courier collection. We’ll pay you 5 days after the buyer has received your item, minus 20% in commission.
Don’t worry if you want to hold onto your By Megan Crosby garms - you can also shop pre-loved pieces directly from us and our community of sellers. PSA: we’ve already uploaded some archival and sample gems - be quick to snap them up before somebody else does!
We’re really excited for this next stage in our circularity roadmap and to bring you along for the ride. Together, we can keep clothing in circulation for longer and out of landfill. All that’s left to do is to give our resale platform a try - we can’t wait to hear how you get on!
Visit pre-loved By Megan Crosby here.